10 Things (plus one) that Happen to you When you Love your job
If you've always done what you love as a vocation or made a career change to pursue a dream, then you've probably experienced one of these points mentioned below! Here are somethings that happen to you when you love what you do for a living:
1. You hate sick days
2. You have eureka moments more often
3. You have a lot of bed-side idea scribbles (keep a notepad by your bed)
4. Your to-do lists look pretty sexy
5. You. Love. Mondays (Yeah, right)*
6. You don't mind working weekends
7. You take less desk selfies (Yeah, right#2)*
8. You forget to eat
9. When people ask you what you do, you are either extremely enthusiastic or extremely hesitant to tell
10. You are expected to be happy 24/7; you, after all, are 'living your dream'
11. You have days when you are frustrated with this thing that you love to do but it only lasts 4 seconds and then your back to hating sick days and the desk-selfie drought.
*The points with 'Yeah-rights' in parentheses are actually true. I've stopped hating Mondays and stopped taking so many desk selfies.......we have to do something about those desk selfies. I miss them.
What do you love about your job?