5 Ways to Stop her from Snooping around your Phone
Every morning you realize your phone battery reads 34%, you can't figure out why. Before you fell asleep the night before, there was at least 89% and charging. Now your phone is placed awkwardly, unplugged and your battery is a little lower than you'd hoped. Your gaze falls on her. It had to be her. She must have engaged in her nightly perusal of your phone and communication activities of the entire day again. Your own personal phone vigilante. She definitely meticulously went through your emails, messages, likes and loves; any new girls you might be following, new friends, missed calls. She must have taken screenshots; sent them to her phone, copied your entire phone book to her clipboard because, it's the thorough person she is.
There are two main reasons women take on the undignified role of phone watch-woman: (a) You are super-shady (b) She's insecure (c) There's some miscommunication, neither of you have addressed.
If she's your phone vigilante, who flinches at every red light, every bleep and every tone, stalks your activities on social media and wakes up with eye bags the size of Congo because she's been up all night solving your infidelity conspiracy, here are 5 ways to make her stop. #1 is your friend, it's the best way to keep her off your phone. #2 is even better.
- Don't give her a reason to be a vigilante: Women have at least 6 extra senses plus the first five. If you were in our heads, you wouldn't last a day, men. This means sometimes we make up stuff. Be honest and keep your business tidy and let her know that you are worthy of trust. If you do, your phone perusal drops down to a negative.
- Give her the password: It's just that simple. Hand over the password. I just gave several guys heart attacks. haha. Openness and honesty are the best ways to eradicate paranoia, your low battery problem and all those unnecessary fights.
- Move on: If you can't do #2 because you have stuff to hide, fix it, or please move on, so another person can make her happy and not drive her insane with back-to-back vigilante shifts.
- Keep her occupied: Women have very active minds (refer to #1), bolstered by our "eleven" senses. We sometimes make conclusions before the evaluation is complete. It's always a good idea to keep her engaged in a preoccupation of some sort and not left alone to her thoughts (which run amok way too often). Encourage her to get a hobby. This tempers the perusing down only a bit though.
- Manage her insecurities: Women have insecurities, as do men. Unlike men's, ours don't lay dormant, they run wild and free and create problems. lol. The most ideal way to manage her insecurities is by letting her understand that God keeps her secure and she is perfect. Also understanding the right way to love her, in addition to your constant acts and words of affirmation of your love and faithfulness, will get her off your phone in an instant.
These 5 points are not a one-time thing. They are elements of a continuous process, otherwise, tomorrow night she'll have her whistle, flashlight and your phone!
What are your thoughts?!