How to Make your Monday's Fly By
I only know one person who loves Monday's and she's from another planet. Moving on. Everyone dreads Monday's; in fact, I've often wondered why there hasn't been a collective agreement on moving the weekdays back just a little. Wait....there actually have been talks about that but the talks are more about lumping Friday with the work-less weekends and making Thursday the last day of the work week. You know, even if the weekend started with Friday, it still doesn't solve the MONDAY morning problem.
Clearly, we are stuck with Mondays for a while, we just have to make it work till that collective agreement we talked about comes to fruition.
Below are 10 practical ways to make your Mondays seem more bearable and maybe even lovable. Enjoy!
1. Rearrange your workspace
2. Do what you love!
3. Use up your entire lunch hour
4. Dress up for work
5. Make work as fun as possible
6. Notice people you wouldn't normally
7. Go to bed early on Sunday night
8. Spend the weekend planning new, exciting meals for the week (#foodies)
9. Set goals for Monday and ensure they don't get carried over to Tuesday
10. Make someone's Monday fly too (buy them lunch or tag them in a meme and send them this post)
How do you enjoy your Monday's? Have a great Monday and look out for post #2 later today!